Our homes reflect us and our tastes, but when you want to sell your home, you need to step back a little. Give your potential buyers a chance to see themselves living there. Something as simple as a new coat of paint in the right colors could be the difference between selling your home quickly or having it languish on the market for months.
In this blog post, you’ll find the most appropriate color and hues to transform your home into a blank canvas for your potential buyers’ dreams and desires. Read on to learn the colors that will get your property sold!
Best Color Schemes To Paint Your Home If You’re Selling
The best color for exterior painting depends on your house style. For example, if you have a Victorian-style home, you might want to choose more subdued colors, like gray or blue tones. You must consider a color that works well with your property’s surrounding area. The goal is to create an inviting and comforting atmosphere through color.
- Light gray: This color is trending right now. It brings comfort and a welcoming mood.
- Gray-blue: Transmit a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- Deep Blue: The dark color contrasts perfectly with the warm lighting inside to create a welcoming atmosphere.
- Earth tones: These versatile hues cover many pigments to select from. They’re friendly and attractive.
Living Room & Interiors
When choosing colors for the interior of your home, you want to create a space that is inviting and feels like a place people would like to spend time in. The best paint colors for selling a house interior are mostly the mono colors that transmit a warming mood.
- Warm white: It’s inviting yet impersonal enough, so your potential buyer can project their ideas for decor.
- Olive green: It’s a calming color that promotes relaxation.
- Wood Accents: These make any room feel cozy and comfortable.
For bathrooms, you want to create a relaxing atmosphere. Stay away from painting your bathroom white; According to real estate agents, houses with white bathrooms, on average, sell less. The best-selling color schemes for painting bathrooms include:
- Light gray: Provides an intimate and cozy feeling.
- Pale blue: Transmit a sense of lightness and friendliness.
The bedrooms are one of the most important selling points of a house.
You want to create a space that is calming and promotes restful sleep. Some color schemes for painting bedrooms include:
Last but not least, kitchens also play a considerable role when selling a house. You’d like to use warm and light colors for your kitchen. However, not all pastels work well. Here are the best colors to use in your kitchen:
- Yellow: It’s warm and cheerful, making small kitchens feel bigger.
- Beige: It’s a versatile color that goes well with almost any kitchen style.
- Light gray: It’s perfect for creating a modern look.
Get A Hassle-Free Residential Painting Service With West Rivers Painting
At West Rivers Painting, we understand the importance of having a well-painted home—whether you’re looking to sell or want to update your space. If you’re looking for house painters in Bend, OR, West Rivers is your best option. We offer exterior painting, interior painting, and deck and fence painting in Bend, OR, and surrounding areas.
At West Rivers Painting, we have the best painters in Bend, Oregon. We know that finding the time (and energy) to paint your own home can be daunting. We offer hassle-free painting services that will leave your home looking its best, ensuring a quick sale. Our experts can help you figure out a color scheme that adjusts to your home features and style. Contact us today for a free estimate and color consultation!